Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, September 22, 2017

New in the Shop│Spooky Collection!

Too Cute to Spook!

Hello again everyone!!! School has started and I'm getting into a groove of designing again.

What better way to jump back into work than with a Halloween theme!! There is always plenty of inspiration for spooky things. I could probably design 100 Halloween kits and never get tired of them. I sometimes wonder if I love the holiday more than, gasp, Christmas??? My decor totes would beg to differ. I currently still have 5 Christmas tubs and just one Halloween tub. I am also at work to narrow down the number of Jack-o-lantern ideas for this year. My arthritic hands can only do so much. Ian wants a BB-8 this year, so I think I can handle that. 

I have a new collection in the shop today and it's on sale through Sunday September 24th!

v







Digital Scrapbook Day is coming October 7th! Be on the lookout for a new collection from me and a little Grand-Reopening Giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment