Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, October 13, 2017

Feature Designer Sale and a Free With Purchase Kit!!!


Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!

I cannot get tired of pumpkin everything. I am in love with autumn and the colors of the season. Our part of the world is so colorful this year. We had the perfect weather for the maples to blossom into rainbows of reds, oranges, and yellows this year. I want to go to the woods until the snow falls. I am most in love with not having to dress for air conditioning indoors, and 100 degrees outdoors.

I am the featured designer this week at The Digital Press and my shop is 30% off through Thursday! AND! Any purchase of $10 or more and you get the PSL scrapbook kit FREE! 
Also be sure to check out the Foodie Friday blog post with a few of my absolute favorite autumn recipes! 

Offer expires October 19th, 2017 11:59pm EDT






Don't forget to checkout the TDP blog for my Autumn recipes! 







No comments:

Post a Comment